Ceremony rate includes 45 minutes of acoustic music with ukulele spaced accordingly for the:
- Prelude (15 minutes while guests gather and situate in ceremony area)
- Processional (5 minutes for the entrance of wedding party members)
- Ring exchange (5 minute instrumental background ambiance)
- Recessional (5 minutes for the exiting of wedding party members)
- Conclusion (15 minutes immediately after the end of ceremony)
Acoustic ceremony music in casual aloha attire or formal dress attire - $500
With conch shell blowing (recommended for all outdoor ceremonies) - Add $50
Continuous acoustic music (for cocktail hour, receptions, special events) - $500 per hour
Acoustic duo of ukulele & guitar musicians (singing melody & harmony) - $900 per hour
Wireless amplified sound system (for small or large groups) - Contact for more information
Solo female hula auana dancer in mu'umu'u (Hawaiian dress) - Contact for more information
Outer-island travel fees (Hawaii, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kauai) - Contact for more information
* Includes full insurance coverage, transportation costs & booking fees. 4.712% Hawaii GE tax added to total.
Kama'aina rates, military discounts & professional referral commissions provided. Contact for more information.